The lord of the rings RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lord of the rings RPG

This is a game where you play as Lord of the rings people........... kind of self explanitory.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Search for the Fell Beasts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Number of posts : 66
Race : Orc
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character sheet
Magic:
Search for the Fell Beasts Left_bar_bleue300/300Search for the Fell Beasts Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Search for the Fell Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:36 am

-i am at the edge of the horizon with three groups of 5 soldiers- now...u r 2 b a reconises group..-points 2 the group 2 my right- u r 2 the capture group-ponts 2 the middle group- and u r 2 b a vak up group..if the recon tema needs u..u help them..if the capture team needs u..u hel p them..if the y both need u...figure smething out urselves...now..i expect u 2 find them witout having 2 many casualties....got it!!
-the all yell YES!! in unison- now go!!
-th set off 2 find te fell beasts-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:
Search for the Fell Beasts Left_bar_bleue300/300Search for the Fell Beasts Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:52 am

-the group has been searching for about a day and the recon group has gone ahae about ab hour or so-
Capture Gropu leader: Damn....wat is taking them so long?! we need 2 get movng or we sahll b punished..
Capture Group grunt: m-maybe they were all killed by someone..or something!!!
Leader: dont b such a sneviling fool!! we would hav heard screaming!!
Everyoe: -laughs-
-about a half hour later they ocme bak and tell wat they saw...and didnt see....they move ahaed-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:44 am

-2 more days pass as they still search..food is becoming scarce so the capture tem has gone 2 search for food...they come bak with little and a fight breaks out over who should hav the food....the capture team and recon team win and hey camp in the woods for the night-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:53 am

-3 dyas pass on the groups r waiting on the recon team...they ceom bak in a hurry..-
Recon Team Leader: We found some!! we foud some!! 2 of them!!
Capture TEam Leader: R u serious?!? ten lets go capture them!!!
-they follow the recon team and get the bakup team ready for the capture team- Cpa.Leader: alright..u 5-ponts 2 bakup- go 2 ur right and rear..we will take the front and roght side..we all use the capture devices(2 heavy stones connected 2 very strong string..used 2 tie ;imbs and possibly iwing down- unfortunately ther is still the head..we will need a recon grunt 2 b etaen by it 2 distarct it..
Recon Grunt: w-ho will it..ahh!!-he gets picked up and throw near the beas..who looks at him..then ets him(how cute!! Razz )..the other teams get in positiona d throw the devices on the limbs of one of the beasts- the other flys off in panic-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:01 pm

-a capture grunt hurridley puts a capture device..or 5 around thehead of the beast and it is now subdued..with only 4 casualties...they hav sent the recon leader bak 2 te fortress of Mordor 2 get a troll and to take it bak 2 Mordor-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:04 pm

-the troll comes and gets it bak 2 Morodr-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:33 pm

-about a week after the wra with Minas Tirith i land on the ground mounted on my fell beast- now..shall we find some of ur kind?
-i take 2 the skies again and start 2 search-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:48 pm

-i lnad 2 days later and dismonut my beast- now..screech for help from ur kind..that is how we will lure them in..
-i hide in some brusgh as my beast screches-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:42 pm

-after three days a faint wing best is heard-
good..good..keep it up my pet..keep it up..
-my beast screeches more until it it lands on a net and i pull the string setting the others off pulling the net up and capturing the beasts..it rips it apart with its claws so i throw a capture device on its neck wheiging it down-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:17 am

-i start 2 trow capture devices on its leg as its tail sweeps at my head- hey!! not nice!!
-i throw four on the tail and three more on the nexk immobolizing it-
Back to top Go down
Chis
Orc Leader
Chis

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 am

-my beasts flies bak 2 Mordor 2 retreve a troll..he comes bak an hour kater a troll in his claws and drops him...i order the troll 2 carry the beast bak to my main fortress....i monut my beast and fly off-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Fell Beasts   Search for the Fell Beasts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Fell Beasts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The lord of the rings RPG :: Mordor :: Black gate of Mordor :: The plains of Gora Gora-
Jump to: